Enter your license key (aka serial key)
Follow these steps:
- Stop the Quantellium service (if running).
- Use the Start menu (or the tiles in Windows 8 or Windows 2012 server) to find and launch the FineConnection License Manager from which you see a screenshot below.
- Copy and paste your license key into the input box and press the [Ok] button. You can find your serial number in the e-mail “Your order is complete” that you received after purchase in our store.
- Restart the Quantellium service (if applicable).
The FineConnection License Manager
- If a license already exists, the License Manager will display information about its type and validity.
- If you did a separate Client & Server install on different devices, you should enter your key on both installations!
There are two different License / Serial types:
- A Primary key is the (mandatory) base key. There are S, M and L type keys.
- An Upgrade key is used, as the name already suggests, to upgrade an existing license. An upgrade key cannot be used without a base primary key! There are S-to-M, S-to-L and M-to-L upgrade keys.